Friday, October 23, 2009

Help for Thinking Through Ministry Communication Philosophy

So as a non-professional in the communication field, yet finding myself managing the communications for what is a fairly communication "intense" organization (a church), I have been reading blogs, tracking graphic trends for ideas, etc. Anything to give me a leg up in a field in which I have not received formal training.

In that endeavor to educate myself, Kem Meyer is a name that I have run across many times. I recently bought her book and I have been reading her blog for months now.

If you are a "newbie" in the communication field, especially if you work with a ministry, you might want to check out her stuff. Visit her blog www.kemmeyer.typepad.com or the website for her book www.lessclutterlessnoise.com

Posted via web from Cooper-ation | resourcing for ministry

No comments: