Thursday, February 10, 2011

Clever Marketing: Kiss for 2 for 1 at Qdoba on Feb. 14

This is a little of topic for me, but I got this email from Qdoba and thought it was a clever marketing move. 

I love when marketing doesn't have strings attached - when you don't have to print something off and take it in to get the deal.  In this case, being on their email list gives you the inside scoop, but you don't have to print anything off, just show up and kiss someone.  

I immediately imagined the fun this could be as a crowd goes through the line.  I think it would be fun to run the register on Monday and encourage everyone to kiss. 

I should say that I don't know if this is nationwide or not...but the good thing is that you kiss BEFORE you eat spicy mexican food.

Jason Cooper (@cooperjason)
Cooper-ation Ministry Resourcing
Subscribe to this feed


Posted via email from Cooper-ation | resourcing for ministry

No comments: