Monday, July 28, 2008

REVEAL in the Christian Standard

A recent issue of the Christian Standard contained an article that talked about the REVEAL study that Willow Creek Community Church has been talking about a lot recently. (Also the subject of my previous post)

I thought the article was a good summary. So here is a link: Changing the Way We Do Church, by Darrel Rowland.

Let me just say that there is a tendency to “bash” Willow, and I personally am not sold on their seeker model, but this study is not about abandoning the seeker model as some have proposed. If you have questions about that last statement, leave a comment and I will clarify.

Jason Cooper

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're not just chasing the wind. I haven't got through it all yet but have enjoyed the reading so far...

Justin W.